What is Assisted Living?
Assisted Living is an apartment-style accommodation for seniors who are no longer comfortable living independently or who may not want the responsibilities of home ownership any longer. Residents may require some help with daily activities due to the process of aging, but are still active and vital.
What Type of Assistance May We Provide?
- Daily meals with restaurant style dining
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly laundering of bed linens and towels
- Individualized service plan
- Wellness checks
- Medication reminders
- Emergency call system
- Leisure activities
- Personal laundry services upon request
- Night time checks
- Cable or Satellite TV
- Hair salon / Barber services
- Large button telephones
- Guest accommodations
- Short term stay accommodations
- Priority access to Miller’s Rehabilitation Center